Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

I wouldn't worry much about Johnson. I'd say LenDale's #'s are more likely to drop than his.

 

I like LenDale being there. I think it helps keep CJ fresh and healthy. He looked better at the end of the season last year...he was shredding Baltimore's defense before he sprained his ankle. That's no easy task, especially when the Ravens defense knows what you're going to do. But, to be fair, Tennessee has always ran the ball more effectively vs. Baltimore than pretty much anybody else. They're one of the few teams that can match them physically.

I agree with that, I'm not really too worried about it. I'd much rather see Gage stay healthy and help move the defense around to open up the running game even more. I've been waiting a few seasons now for Gage to have a breakout year.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with that, I'm not really too worried about it. I'd much rather see Gage stay healthy and help move the defense around to open up the running game even more. I've been waiting a few seasons now for Gage to have a breakout year.

 

I wouldn't count on it. I heard somewhere that Nate Washington had been very good in their workouts thus far...

I wouldn't count on it. I heard somewhere that Nate Washington had been very good in their workouts thus far...

That doesn't surprise me, I think his skill set fits very well into their style of play.

So if a team owner fails to declare keepers by the deadline do they automatically drop all players from their team?

  • Author
This should be interesting.:popcorn:

 

I was trying to think of a simple way to explain it, but then it got way to complicated and made my head hurt.

I hear ya.
  • Author

OK, let’s see if I can explain this so that everyone will understand. Below are the results of the first two rounds of last years American Conference Draft. Only one team (the Big Creek Moonshiners) did not keep any players and therefore it was the only team to draft in the first round. Five other teams only kept one player and they got to draft in the second round along with the Big Creek Moonshiners for a total of six teams drafting in the second round.

 

 

1.01 - Big Creek Moonshiners - Portis, Clinton WAS RB

2.01 - Maysville Split Ends - McGahee, Willis BAL RB

2.02 - Paducah Rabbit Fists - Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

2.03 - Lexington Ethnic Eaters - Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB

2.04 - Indo Savages - Parker, Willie PIT RB

2.05 - Big Creek Moonshiners - Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

2.06 - Bardstown Butchers - Graham, Earnest TBB RB Mon

 

 

All teams will draft in the third and remaining rounds.

 

 

Hope this helps.

  • Author
So if a team owner fails to declare keepers by the deadline do they automatically drop all players from their team?
Yes they do.

How do you "officially" declare your keepers? I have dropped everyone but the two guys I want on my team(Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson). Are they officially my 2 keepers now?

How do you "officially" declare your keepers? I have dropped everyone but the two guys I want on my team(Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson). Are they officially my 2 keepers now?

 

Those are your keepers. Notice that my first two picks have now been fired. Portis was a great pickup till he started running his mouth. Braylon Edwards was a disaster. Feel free to have at em !

  • Author
How do you "officially" declare your keepers? I have dropped everyone but the two guys I want on my team(Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson). Are they officially my 2 keepers now?
That's what you are to do. Drop everyone that you do not want.
OK, let’s see if I can explain this so that everyone will understand. Below are the results of the first two rounds of last years American Conference Draft. Only one team (the Big Creek Moonshiners) did not keep any players and therefore it was the only team to draft in the first round. Five other teams only kept one player and they got to draft in the second round along with the Big Creek Moonshiners for a total of six teams drafting in the second round.

 

 

1.01 - Big Creek Moonshiners - Portis, Clinton WAS RB

2.01 - Maysville Split Ends - McGahee, Willis BAL RB

2.02 - Paducah Rabbit Fists - Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

2.03 - Lexington Ethnic Eaters - Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB

2.04 - Indo Savages - Parker, Willie PIT RB

2.05 - Big Creek Moonshiners - Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

2.06 - Bardstown Butchers - Graham, Earnest TBB RB Mon

 

 

All teams will draft in the third and remaining rounds.

 

 

Hope this helps.

 

 

 

By the way, thats "Da Big Creek Moonshiners !" :D

Those are your keepers. Notice that my first two picks have now been fired. Portis was a great pickup till he started running his mouth. Braylon Edwards was a disaster. Feel free to have at em !

 

That's what you are to do. Drop everyone that you do not want.

 

Thanks, I am ready now.:thumb:

  • Author

At the current time 23 teams have cut down to two or less players. Six teams have three players remaining on their roster, trying to decide who that last person is to cut. And three teams still have five or six players left on their roster

  • Author

Teams needing to cut down to two players

 

National Conference

Auxier RiverRats

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Huggs Thuggs

Louisville Legends

Southern KY SubVets

 

American Conference

Atwood Fighting' Amish

Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Mississippi Thrill

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.