Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

This is no ordinary league. You have to apply, then be accepted. Probably have to wait until next year.

 

It was kind of meant to be a joke, but it does appear I missed the boat. I play in a couple money leagues normally. I've won the big pay out a couple of times, but also found my self losing some cash for a couple years straight.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Join me in welcoming the new members to the league

 

New Teams

WildcatScratchFever ~ Maytown Mirkers

Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters

Jim Schue ~ Sawville Gym Shoes

PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils

TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers

5wide ~ Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

John Anthony ~ Cincinnati Bail Bonds

  • Author

(with musical notes)I'm leaving on a jet plane....

 

Gone to Anaheim this morning, may not have contact until Tuesday.

(with musical notes)I'm leaving on a jet plane....

 

Gone to Anaheim this morning, may not have contact until Tuesday.

 

Happy Trails!

  • Author

I'm back. Had a great time.

You were only gone for 3 posts.

  • Author
You were only gone for 3 posts.
I see that. Not much chatter while I was gone.
  • Author

Don't forget that your rosters have to be cut down to two player by 8 PM Friday.

Glad you had a good time. Now let's hope LenDale gets traded so Johnson can have an even bigger year...

Don't forget that your rosters have to be cut down to two player by 8 PM Friday.

 

I'm glad you're back. I've got a question regarding keepers and the subsequent draft picks...

 

How is the draft order determined for the first two rounds?

Edited by 5wide

  • Author
I'm glad you're back. I've got a question regarding keepers and the subsequent draft picks...
OK, I'll do my best to answer them.
Glad you had a good time. Now let's hope LenDale gets traded so Johnson can have an even bigger year...

 

I wouldn't worry much about Johnson. I'd say LenDale's #'s are more likely to drop than his.

 

I like LenDale being there. I think it helps keep CJ fresh and healthy. He looked better at the end of the season last year...he was shredding Baltimore's defense before he sprained his ankle. That's no easy task, especially when the Ravens defense knows what you're going to do. But, to be fair, Tennessee has always ran the ball more effectively vs. Baltimore than pretty much anybody else. They're one of the few teams that can match them physically.

OK, I'll do my best to answer them.

 

This should be interesting.:popcorn:

 

I was trying to think of a simple way to explain it, but then it got way to complicated and made my head hurt.

Can we get this show on the road? I have a championship to win. bringit.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.