Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

  • Author
What's the order for the 1st 2 rounds?

 

Rookies :rolleyes:

 

:ohbrother:

 

:laugh:
:thumb:
  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb:

 

The offical start of the draft with time limits will be the 10th. We will have an unoffical start to the draft starting this weekend once I get everything set up that will not have a time limit to get the ball rolling.

 

Good deal...it definitely won't hurt to get a jump on things.

 

I'll have my roster cut down by the deadline.

I am heading to the Outter Banks in Alabama tomorrow and will be back on late 10th or early 11th. If my pick comes up don't panic, I will be online Saturday and ready to go. Is the time limit 24 hours to make my pick?

I kept A. Boldin and D. Williams but dropped T.Romo. I'm ready for the draft...

  • Author

Teams still needing to cut down to two players

 

National Conference

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Huggs Thuggs

Louisville Legends

Southern KY SubVets

 

American Conference

Atwood Fighting' Amish

Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

I'm down to 2...MJD and Steve Smith...

 

Still a possibility I might cut Smith loose before the deadline and just keep one.

I can't decide who to drop Rivers or TO.

 

:DAnyone in the American Conference want to give me some advice?

I won't have internet access this weekend so I know we won't get stated with the American draft early. I should be back around mid-day on Sunday so I'll make a pick then if we have started unofficially.

I can't decide who to drop Rivers or TO.

 

:DAnyone in the American Conference want to give me some advice?

 

Depending on where you'd be picking and who is available, I'd be tempted to drop them both and take a shot at upgrading with the extra pick in Round 2.

 

If that's not an option, then flip a quarter. That's a tough call.

 

I'd lean toward Rivers, but at the same time, I'd hate to keep a QB not named Brady, Brees or Manning. It will be hard for Rivers to replicate last season. But, TO seems to be on the downside of his career.

 

Last season, he was 8th in the league in targets with 140, but tied for 23rd in the league with 69 receptions. He was under 50% at 69/140.

 

For comparison...

 

Brandon Marshall - 104/182 (57.1%)

Andre Johnson - 115/170 (67.6%)

Dwayne Bowe - 86/157 (54.8%)

Larry Fitzgerald - 96/154 (62.3%)

Calvin Johnson - 78/151 (51.7%)

Roddy White - 88/149 (59.1%)

Reggie Wayne - 82/130 (63.1%)

Steve Smith - 78/129 (60.5%)

Randy Moss - 69/126 (54.8%)

Greg Jennings - 80/125 (64.0%)

 

TO only had two 100-yard games last season and only one multi TD game...he seems like a big risk in Buffalo. He's 35, in decline, and Buffalo will likely be the worst offense and Trent Edwards the worst QB he's played with his entire career. It just doesn't seem like the setup for a great year from TO, but you never know with this guy.

 

I'd go with Rivers if I had to pick between the two.

 

Where are you slotted to pick? And, who would be available if you kept neither?

  • Author
I won't have internet access this weekend so I know we won't get stated with the American draft early. I should be back around mid-day on Sunday so I'll make a pick then if we have started unofficially.
PM me if you want my phone number to stay in contact
  • Author
PM me if you want my phone number to stay in contact
That goes for any of you
  • Author

Teams still needing to cut down to two players

 

National Conference

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine - NamecipS

Louisville Legends - Cdirty107

 

 

American Conference

Atwood Fighting' Amish - NEERFAN

Teams still needing to cut down to two players

 

National Conference

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine - NamecipS

Louisville Legends - Cdirty107

 

 

American Conference

Atwood Fighting' Amish - NEERFAN

 

I'm good to go.:thumb:

  • Author
I'm good to go.:thumb:
:thumb: cool

 

 

Waiting on NEERFAN

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.