Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

Sorry I waited so long, we are now ready to rock n roll.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Sorry I waited so long, we are now ready to rock n roll.
No big deal, you had 30 more minutes and I couldn't do anything until the deadline anyway.
  • Author
I'm ready.:thumb::banana::dancingpa:banana:
I should have everything set tomorrow.

:dancingpa:banana::banana::dancingpa:popcorn:

 

 

It's DRAFT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

 

Let's get this party started:ylsuper:

  • Author
It's DRAFT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

 

Let's get this party started:ylsuper:

Time to rock and roll

 

 

The unoffical draft has started. No time limits until 8 AM CST 10 July. Look for your Conference Draft Thread.

Edited by Godot

  • Author

Happy 4th of July Sports Fans

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.