Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Will Kentucky Do With That Open Scholarship?

Featured Replies

Give another one to Cousins. I saw him this morning- he's more than big enough for 2. He makes Jon Hood look like Dusty Mills.

 

I'd say give it to Porter as well.

I think Calipari will wait until the draft. If Meeks goes undrafted, then he could possibly return to UK like Randolf Morris.

I think Calipari will wait until the draft. If Meeks goes undrafted, then he could possibly return to UK like Randolf Morris.

 

Nope.

I wonder if it is an option to give to some elite transfer who would have the scholarship but have to sit out a year.....just a thought...

Maybe I can get it. I didn't hire an agent. I can't wait for some real sports action to start back. :)

Maybe I can get it. I didn't hire an agent. I can't wait for some real sports action to start back. :)

 

I don't know kyfan, how good's your 3 point shot? :D

IMO,Coach Cal will save it for the 2010 season.

Since Derrick Rose technically didn't take the SAT, and his eligibility at that time may be in question, he may ask Derrick to take it for real and save the scholly for him :D

Since Derrick Rose technically didn't take the SAT, and his eligibility at that time may be in question, he may ask Derrick to take it for real and save the scholly for him :D

 

:notworthy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.