'09 East/West 4A

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically all I was trying to get at is do not count out Lexington Catholic from the east. If you do they will come up and bite you. Benz, you said it well brother. Lexington Catholic can find the players to contribute.

I ain't scared. They may find players to contribute, but I just don't see them being as good as BC this year. Call me overconfident, call me cocky, I don't care. I don't think they have anything for us until proven otherwise.

I ain't scared. They may find players to contribute, but I just don't see them being as good as BC this year. Call me overconfident, call me cocky, I don't care. I don't think they have anything for us until proven otherwise.

Let's calm down a bit, friend. :lol:

Being realistic, I definitely think that Lexington Catholic won't have shot at Boyle County. I just needed you to get rattled up. :ylsuper:

Edited by charlesw88
type

Let's calm down a bit, friend. :lol:

Being realistic, I definitely think that Lexington Catholic won't have shot at Boyle County. I just needed you to get rattled up. :ylsuper:

I can't help myself. After last year, it feels good to be back. :thumb::dancingpa

PurplePride92 I agree with you. But I also worry about Lex/Cath and their ability to replace and rebuild.

That is what worries me about Lex Cath also. But I don't see them being nothing like they were in 07. I think that in 2010 is when they will have their best team since then IMO. I look for Boyle and Bell to battle in the east again.

This group of juniors at Boyle could be the strongest group to come through in some time. They are small in stature but they are quick and very hard nosed.

This group were Salt River Conference champions as 7th and 8th graders.

They only lost one game to East Jessamine as Freshman. And went undefeated last year, their J.V. season.:clap:

Didn't they also beat Trinity as Freshman? I thought I remember something about Lamar being called a beast in that game from the Trinity faithful.

Didn't they also beat Trinity as Freshman? I thought I remember something about Lamar being called a beast in that game from the Trinity faithful.

Yes they did it was some sort of bowl game for freshman. And yes he was a beast.It went into triple overtime.Boyle up by 7 then Trinity scores and decides to go for 2. They line up everyone to the left sideline except the center and the qb. Couldn't believe my eyes when they snapped the ball in that formation.:clap: