'09 East/West 4A

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect Boyle County to come from the East. Despite the losses to our secondary, I think our defense has an opportunity to be even better than last year's defense. Looking at our schedule, I think we will be a very tested team by the time the playoffs roll around.

I really don't know anything about the West.

I expect Boyle County to come from the East. Despite the losses to our secondary, I think our defense has an opportunity to be even better than last year's defense. Looking at our schedule, I think we will be a very tested team by the time the playoffs roll around.

I think that it will be between Bell and Boyle but I think that the Bobcats will still take Boyle in the end.

Calloway beat them 42-26 in the third round of the playoffs. If memory serves, Calloway was down 14-0 in the first quarter.

I was really impressed with their big running back last year I know that he is coming back and you said that Colloway lost alot though.

• 3 weeks later...
Will be another great game I am sure of it. Can't wait to make the trip to Boyle close to my home town.

IMO, Lex. Cath, Rock and Knox are thinking where do we fit in or do we just roll over and let these 2 play for the trip to the Championship Game.

Nice to be posting with PP again:dancingpa. haha, but IMO personally I think this year’s Bell County team is going to be leaps and bounds better than last years. We've got a ton of speed, and the same power you can always expect from a Bell Co. team. Very athletic bunch Dudley's fielding this year.