Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'09 East/West 4A

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect Boyle County to come from the East. Despite the losses to our secondary, I think our defense has an opportunity to be even better than last year's defense. Looking at our schedule, I think we will be a very tested team by the time the playoffs roll around.

 

I really don't know anything about the West.

Allen County will have a good shot in the west ...

I expect Boyle County to come from the East. Despite the losses to our secondary, I think our defense has an opportunity to be even better than last year's defense. Looking at our schedule, I think we will be a very tested team by the time the playoffs roll around.

 

I really don't know anything about the West.

 

I think that it will be between Bell and Boyle but I think that the Bobcats will still take Boyle in the end.

I think that it will be between Bell and Boyle but I think that the Bobcats will still take Boyle in the end.

 

I hope we get the rematch. I look forward to hosting you guys this time around.

 

We must protect this house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we get the rematch. I look forward to hosting you guys this time around.

 

We must protect this house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Will be another great game I am sure of it. Can't wait to make the trip to Boyle close to my home town.

Allen County will have a good shot in the west ...

 

With Willis returning shouldn't Calloway Co have a good shot from the west?

With Willis returning shouldn't Calloway Co have a good shot from the west?
Calloway had some pretty heavy losses in the senior class, especially on the offensive side with Brockman and their two top receivers.
Calloway had some pretty heavy losses in the senior class, especially on the offensive side with Brockman and their two top receivers.

 

Who do you think will come out of the West?

Who do you think will come out of the West?
In Region 1, I would say Allen County is the favorite. They have most of their top players returning.
In Region 1, I would say Allen County is the favorite. They have most of their top players returning.

 

They made a good run last year did Calloway beat them out last year?

They made a good run last year did Calloway beat them out last year?
Calloway beat them 42-26 in the third round of the playoffs. If memory serves, Calloway was down 14-0 in the first quarter.
Calloway beat them 42-26 in the third round of the playoffs. If memory serves, Calloway was down 14-0 in the first quarter.

 

I was really impressed with their big running back last year I know that he is coming back and you said that Colloway lost alot though.

Will be another great game I am sure of it. Can't wait to make the trip to Boyle close to my home town.

 

IMO, Lex. Cath, Rock and Knox are thinking where do we fit in or do we just roll over and let these 2 play for the trip to the Championship Game.

I expect Boyle County to come from the East. Despite the losses to our secondary, I think our defense has an opportunity to be even better than last year's defense. Looking at our schedule, I think we will be a very tested team by the time the playoffs roll around.

 

I really don't know anything about the West.

 

Nice to be posting with PP again:dancingpa. haha, but IMO personally I think this year’s Bell County team is going to be leaps and bounds better than last years. We've got a ton of speed, and the same power you can always expect from a Bell Co. team. Very athletic bunch Dudley's fielding this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.