Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Is there any chance of the finals not being played on Thursday night (maybe move the game to St. X) with the NCAA Regional starting at Louisville on Friday? I don't know what the NCAA practice schedule would look like for Thursday.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Ballard be as competitive with someone other than McCombs on the mound? Didn't Male score most (or all) of their runs when McCombs was out of the game?

Trinity beats Manual 4-2. AL....I'll eagerly await your pick for tomorrow. :D

And, sadly for AL, Ballard beats Eastern tonight 5-4, setting up a Trinity/Ballard Showdown tomorrow at 6.

And, sadly for AL, Ballard beats Eastern tonight 5-4, setting up a Trinity/Ballard Showdown tomorrow at 6.

 

Are the finals tommorow or Thursday? I didn't know if UL's hosting of the regional forced a schedule change.

Are the finals tommorow or Thursday? I didn't know if UL's hosting of the regional forced a schedule change.

 

Sorry...it's Thursday. I've been a day ahead of myself all week.

Well congrats to the Rocks/Bruins. I haven't seen either team, but to be a really good team like Eastern I have to go with the Bruins.

 

If the Rocks win state...do I get a ring?

Well congrats to the Rocks/Bruins. I haven't seen either team, but to be a really good team like Eastern I have to go with the Bruins.

 

If the Rocks win state...do I get a ring?

 

AL

 

Thank you once again for coming thru for us. Your support throughout all the seasons has been phenomenal. I think that you are truly our '12th man."

 

Rocks played a heck of a game tonight against a very good team. SEe if they can get one more.

 

Thanks again.:thumb:

It was a great night of baseball at Patterson. Very good games with a lot of drama.

Good game. Good hitting and 4 huge double plays. Trinity turned double plays in the first 3 innings and of course a double play to end the game. When a team turns 4 double plays in 7 innings that's a hard one to beat. Littrel started 2 of the double plays with the other 2 being turned up the middle. Pitchers best friend.

Good game. Good hitting and 4 huge double plays. Trinity turned double plays in the first 3 innings and of course a double play to end the game. When a team turns 4 double plays in 7 innings that's a hard one to beat. Littrel started 2 of the double plays with the other 2 being turned up the middle. Pitchers best friend.

 

Was Brian behind the plate for the Rocks? I'm assuming that explains Manual's unwillingness to try and steal to get runners in scoring position and avoid the dreaded DP.

Not sure who was behind the dish? But I think a couple of the double plays came with runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out? When they needed a double play it seemed to happen.

  • Author
Was Brian behind the plate for the Rocks? I'm assuming that explains Manual's unwillingness to try and steal to get runners in scoring position and avoid the dreaded DP.

 

Yes Brian was behind the plate also its hard to steal on a lefty like Littrell.

Well congrats to the Rocks/Bruins. I haven't seen either team, but to be a really good team like Eastern I have to go with the Bruins.

 

If the Rocks win state...do I get a ring?

Keep it up AL....an no ring...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.