Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th Region Draw

Featured Replies

AL

 

Let me chime in with my thanks once again. Your like our "Guardian Angel".:ylsuper:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always pull for the Jefferson County teams. Good Luck to the Rocks.

I always pull for the Jefferson County teams. Good Luck to the Rocks.

 

Thanks AL.

 

Also saw your post of condolences to the young man from Greenup County. Thought that was very nice and moving. I am sure the family will appreicate it.

I always pull for the Jefferson County teams. Good Luck to the Rocks.

 

Oh no.... :scared:

 

Thanks AL.

 

Also saw your post of condolences to the young man from Greenup County. Thought that was very nice and moving. I am sure the family will appreicate it.

 

I did as well....kudos, much class.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.