Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th Region Draw

Featured Replies

SEVENTH REGION

Monday at University of Louisville

Whitefield Academy (16-11) vs. Trinity (20-9), 1 p.m.

Manual (21-13) vs. Jeffersontown (12-15), 3:15 p.m.

Ballard (14-17) vs. Male (22-7), 6 p.m.

Eastern (33-5) vs. Fern Creek (10-19), 8:15 p.m.

 

Tuesday at University of Louisville

Semifinals at 5 and 7:30 p.m.

 

Thursday at University of Louisville

Final at 6 p.m.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity vs Wa----Trinity

Manual vs J-Town---Manual

Ballard vs Male---Male

Eastern vs FC---Eastern

 

Trinity vs Manual---Trinity

Male vs Eastern(great matchup)---Male

 

Trinity vs Male---Male

My thinking.

The Rocks need to take advantage of this year's draw. Trinity may be able to save their number 1 and number two starters for Manual and the Eastern/Ballard/Male survivor. This is a potential luxury that the other schools may not be able to do. I understand you can't take Whitefield (formerly Highview Baptist) lightly, but the number three/four guys should be able to combine their efforts and handle this matchup. Then you throw Littrell versus Manual (Doering) and then Rueff versus the "survivor" of the other half of the region. Here we go!!!!

Whitfield has some big boys and can hit the ball. The catcher might be a D-1 prospect. I have them winning against the Rocks.

 

Male/Manual/Eastern.

Whitfield has some big boys and can hit the ball. The catcher might be a D-1 prospect. I have them winning against the Rocks.

 

Male/Manual/Eastern.

 

 

Sorry to upset your apple cart, Larry, but Trinity beat Whitfield 16-3. OK...not REALLY sorry, because that would mean I didn't want the Rocks to win, and we ALL know that's not the case. :D

 

GO ROCKS!

Whitfield has some big boys and can hit the ball. The catcher might be a D-1 prospect. I have them winning against the Rocks.

 

Male/Manual/Eastern.

 

Sorry as well AL....

I do like you always picking against us......................:D

 

.Rocks looked pretty tuff starting out.

 

Congrats to WA on a outstanding season. There was no Quit in them.

Edited by rockmom
fixed quote

Manual beats J-Town 10-1.

 

Male & Ballard are playing now.

 

Trinity plays Manual tomorrow @ 5

Ballard defeats Male 6-4.

Eastern & Fern Creek playing now.

Whitfield has some big boys and can hit the ball. The catcher might be a D-1 prospect. I have them winning against the Rocks.

 

Male/Manual/Eastern.

Your bias against us always seems to work out well...thanks!
Manual over the Rocks. 7-2

 

Eastern over Ballard. 10-0

 

Thank you for the prediction.

Who will pitch tonight Littrel/Reuff and Doering/Pearcy?

Really no bias, I have ties to both schools. I just believe Manual will win, but I have Eastern advancing to the state. I love baseball and would go if my son didn't have soccer the next few days. Now football....I'm a honest person and I'll pick those games when its time, but its time they lose a few games....:clap:

RocKs should be in the final against Eastern. I do see Eastern coming out on top. Go luck Rocks...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.