Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Cardinals 2009-10 Outlook (Civil, Constructive Discussion Only)

Featured Replies

For me, the biggest questions have to be 1) as mentioned above, where are the points going to come from? and 2) how good can Siva be right out of the box? Vegas odds I saw earlier have Louisville as 12-1 on the national championship... that's the third-best behind Kentucky and Kansas. That sure didn't seem right to me, but who am I to argue with Vegas?

 

That doesn't seem right to me either. I've only seen one preseason poll that even has them in the top 25. I think they are easily a top 25 team, but no way are they the 3rd best odds to win it.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cards will be just fine. I look for a top 4 finish in the Big East. They will get into the NCAA between 3-4-5 seed. I look for low scoring games this season. (50 -60 range) It will be a more half court grind it out with the ball going to the post more.

 

Players that have to step up: Sosa, Delk, Swop.

Will Knowles be playing this coming season???

 

Why wouldn't he??

 

Can't imagine why he wouldn't, unless someone on here is privvy to info no one else knows.

 

Yes Preston will be back. He had a 3.2 last fall and a 3.5 GPA this spring. In case anyone was questioning his grades. I look for Preston to contribute more offensively this year if needed. We all know his defensive skills are there. I also look for Siva to contribute right away, great player. How far will they go in the NCAA? Look for them to go farther than most think.

Why wouldn't he??

 

 

 

Yes Preston will be back. He had a 3.2 last fall and a 3.5 GPA this spring. In case anyone was questioning his grades. I look for Preston to contribute more offensively this year if needed. We all know his defensive skills are there. I also look for Siva to contribute right away, great player. How far will they go in the NCAA? Look for them to go farther than most think.

Like this. Pitino got a steal with Preston. Happy to see one of our 10th Region players do well.

Cards will do well this season... Definitly not a pushover...

Louisville will be a good team, but not as good as this years team. I look for them to get to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

Like this. Pitino got a steal with Preston. Happy to see one of our 10th Region players do well.

 

Absolutely. He has always been a lock-down defender; it's what made him a fan favorite in his first season. Then he came out last year with an improved shot and became one of the best 3-point shooters in the conference. I can't wait to see how he comes out next year.

Like this. Pitino got a steal with Preston. Happy to see one of our 10th Region players do well.

I too always like to see our 10th region boys do well. :thumb: Yes Louisville got in steal in Preston. It proves that the " star rankings" Preston was a 2 star, dosn't always indicate the type of player they are or can be. This ranking dosn't show heart or work ethic. Preston has both.

 

Absolutely. He has always been a lock-down defender; it's what made him a fan favorite in his first season. Then he came out last year with an improved shot and became one of the best 3-point shooters in the conference. I can't wait to see how he comes out next year.

 

He has always been one of my favorites...:D I agree, look for him to up his scoring this year too. Important thing is he is getting a free education. This is why I support kids in sports so much.

NIT

 

:lol: You're obviously mis-informed.

If Marra is as good as advertised, look for him to add some points...

If Marra is as good as advertised, look for him to add some points...

 

I like Marra's game, I think once he gets settled he will be fine.

 

I really like Siva. I think he will fit in perfectly at U of L. I think he will unseat Sosa. Dare I say it, I would take him over Bledsoe any day of the week, and that is saying something..

:lol: You're obviously mis-informed.

 

Just having fun. :isurrender:

Just having fun. :isurrender:

 

As I UK fan, I know I didn't want UofL fans saying ... "NIT" in the preseason discussion. Just my 2 cents. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.