Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are you sick of Brett Favre?

Are you sick of Brett Favre 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you sick of Brett Favre

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Is there a word beyond sick? I was sick of him a minimum of three years ago.

 

That said, I think him joining the Vikings would be a good move. He'd instantly solidify the QB position and he'd be a significant upgrade...and, with the team they have, a Super Bowl would be a real possibility if things click. Minus the QB position, Minnesota is rock solid, but they have no real shot at a Super Bowl with their current QB's. To turn down a chance at that would be stupid.

 

A small chance at things clicking and resulting in a title is better than no chance at all.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no doubt in my mind if he becomes a Vike and if his shoulder is ok, that he makes them into a bigtime contender this coming season.

He's gonna go against folks with 8 in the box to stop AP. I like his chances.

I grew up watching Vikings games in which Brett Favre made me want to cry. I can't wait to see Brett Favre in purple and make all those emotions turn right around. I've never forked over the cash to get a Vikings jersey, but if Favre suits up for the Vikes... I'm getting one... just to stick it to all those Packer fans that think their team is the Good Lord's gift to football. :D

He's gonna go against folks with 8 in the box to stop AP. I like his chances.

 

Either that, or AP is going to run against 7 in the box...and I really, really like his chances. :lol:

 

Not to mention what Favre's presence and ability would do for Percy Harvin. He'd most likely be able to get the ball to Harvin more often and more effectively. The more touches Harvin can get and in better positions to make something happen...he's going to make some big plays.

 

As sick as I am of Favre, I can't deny the fact that his presence under center in Minnesota with what they currently have really intrigues me. I'd like to see it to be honest...I just wish I didn't have to endure the 24/7 Brett Bonanza to do so.

I said yes, but I've never not been sick of him... Never liked him, always wanted him to go away.

I said yes, but I've never not been sick of him... Never liked him, always wanted him to go away.

 

Did he beat up on the Hawks that much?

Did he beat up on the Hawks that much?

 

My disdain for Favre goes back even further than my love for the 'Hawks... I became a Seahawks fan around 98... I started disliking Favre around his first MVP year, which I think was 95.

Played at Louisiana Tech....you people don't know your football...:idunno:

 

I like to see how this plays out. For half the season he did pretty good, but I believe due to his age he got tired.

My disdain for Favre goes back even further than my love for the 'Hawks... I became a Seahawks fan around 98... I started disliking Favre around his first MVP year, which I think was 95.

 

Any reason other than jelousy?:D

Any reason other than jelousy?:D

 

I just don't like him. I don't know why I don't like foods that I don't like, I just don't. I don't know why I don't like some people that I don't like, I just don't. I can't stand the Sacramento Kings and don't care if they ever win a game, but I'm not jealous of them.

One of my all time favorites, but he's starting to change my views, I voted yes.

 

Same here. :thumb:

Played at Louisiana Tech....you people don't know your football...:idunno:

 

I like to see how this plays out. For half the season he did pretty good, but I believe due to his age he got tired.

 

Southern Miss.

  • Author

Favre has thrown way too many interceptions at critical times in his career. Anybody remember the idiotic pass against the Eagles in the playoffs a couple of years ago? To me that was typical Brett Favre. He reminds me a bit of Phil Mickelson. Feast or famine.

 

I have grown very tired of his attention grabbing act.

jvd, I was being funny due to the fact someone mentioned Louisiana where he was from. Kilm (sp) Mississippi is his hometown. Which famous QB did go to Louisiana Tech?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.