Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are you sick of Brett Favre?

Are you sick of Brett Favre 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you sick of Brett Favre

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can't wait for him to come back, and continue to completely ruin his "legacy". Hopefully he tries it another 4 or 5 times, so that by the time he's done, no one remembers when he was good.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO. I am sick of the media blowing things out of porportion all day every day. The Packers didn't want him. They want their cake and eat it too by him not playing in Minny. They have the same chance to get him but want to cry about him possibly going to Minny. If you want him that bad then cowboy up. If not then shut up. If he goes to Minny he won't be allowed back in Wisconsin with most folks but he's one of the best ever. The thought of him, AP, Harvin, Berrian and Rice is pretty exciting to go along with that Defense I think!

I change my mind all of the time.. Whats the difference? :D

IMO, this has become, rather comical. Brett Favre is an all time legend but is tarnishing his lasting legacy with every passing year. At best, he's a Top 20 QB in the league as it stands now....go away, and be legendary, I would love him in the booth, though I don't see that happening either.

I grew up watching Vikings games in which Brett Favre made me want to cry. I can't wait to see Brett Favre in purple and make all those emotions turn right around. I've never forked over the cash to get a Vikings jersey, but if Favre suits up for the Vikes... I'm getting one... just to stick it to all those Packer fans that think their team is the Good Lord's gift to football. :D

As a major football fan that has never had an NFL team, I always said that I would root for the team that Brian Brohm went to.

Then he went to GB and it was supremely bittersweet. I never hated that Pack, but was never really a fan. I have always rooted for the Vikings over the Packers for reasons not none to me. It was mainly just a feeling.

That said, it is time for Brett to go away, there is more bad than good that can come from this!

I agree he has tarnished his image some mostly because of the media. They want to kill him because he doesn't hang all the time with kids half his age lol. I think he needs to make a better effort but I also think a good coach gives his body/mind some breaks.

Montana, Rice, Lott, Emmitt the list goes on and on. When you are a true football legend it is very hard to hang up the pads. I think you have to put yourself in his shoes. Put the Packers not wanting him back to the side. He has THE BEST BACK IN FOOTBALL! He has a pretty good line. He's got a really good defense. He has Taylor, Harvin, Rice, Berrian etc as weapons. Honestly he would be walking into a situation that gives him just as good of a shot as anybody to win the Super Bowl next year and walk out on top instead of walking out after the Packers/Jets fiasco. I could understand why he would be so intrigued!

You know what I don't like? The fact that, if he does play, he won't show until late in the pre-season. If you want to play, great, but do what your teammates do. Show up and go through camp like everyone else does.

That's understandable. It's a tough situation because I can see both sides of it. He is what he is.... one of the best ever and old. I think in some ways by giving him a pass he is more fresh menatlly/physically for the season. The tradeoff is the comradory (sp) that you build with your teammates. I think as long as he and Childress talk about it before they make a deal...are up front with the team about it... then Brett goes out of his way to build the relationships while he is there then it's a great deal. I can see both sides of it though. I can also see both sides why people wish he would go away. I'll be honest I would love to see him with AP in the backfield battling 2 of the best teams in the league in Division with the Packers (plus the Rodgers matchup) and Bears (plus the Cutler matchup). I think the Lions are even moving in the right direction. They aren't on par with the other teams but they have made some good moves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.