Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/6/09

Featured Replies

This could go down as the greatest recruiting day in UK's history. Stay tuned.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This could go down as the greatest recruiting day in UK's history. Stay tuned.

 

Landing Bledsoe is great for the UK team and program, but we would have to land both Bledsoe & Wall before midnight for it to be the greatest recruiting day in UK's history. If we don't get both today the greatest day would probabley be the day that Mashburn fellow inked his name on a LOI.

If Wall signed maybe, but not just because Bledsoe did. Ranks up there though especially in the past 10 years or so.

Is there some kind of inside information here, or just a guess, or just commenting on the fact that Bledsoe was signing?

I think the "stay tuned" means there's more (maybe) coming.

1 down, 1 to go.

 

I'd like you to elaborate on today possibly being one of the best days in UK recruiting history...

Are you insinuating that you think Wall will commit today? I doubt that.

Are you insinuating that you think Wall will commit today? I doubt that.

 

Agreed. Wall is too much of a pre-madonna to make a decision as quick as that. He is going to milk this recruiting process for all that its worth...

1 down, 1 to go.

 

I'm with you CR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Wall is too much of a pre-madonna to make a decision as quick as that. He is going to milk this recruiting process for all that its worth...
Could be a commit from a '10 recruit? I have no idea, just speculating.
Could be a commit from a '10 recruit? I have no idea, just speculating.

 

Never thought of that one, as long as something happens I'll be happy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.