Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/6/09

Featured Replies

It's not happening tonight. Someone got some bad info. :lol:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not happening tonight. Someone got some bad info. :lol:

 

Check back at midnight :lol:

Err...somebody taking a stab at trying to break some news that hasn't happened yet? Bledsoe is the only one toady lol

I didn't post in this thread because I had my own inside source that told me 5/7/09 is going to be the new greatest day in UK recruiting history.

 

So stay tuned!

 

(unless nothing happens, then I'll edit my post to 5/8/09)

I didn't post in this thread because I had my own inside source that told me 5/7/09 is going to be the new greatest day in UK recruiting history.

 

So stay tuned!

 

(unless nothing happens, then I'll edit my post to 5/8/09)

 

 

:lol: I'll go out on a limb and say, John Wall will decide by the 20th of May.

Can we change the thread title to 5/09?

Can we change the thread title to 5/09?

 

 

Or between 5/09 and 5/20?

Or between 5/09 and 5/20?

 

:lol: I meant 5/2009 :lol:

I didn't post in this thread because I had my own inside source that told me 5/7/09 is going to be the new greatest day in UK recruiting history.

 

So stay tuned!

 

(unless nothing happens, then I'll edit my post to 5/8/09)

 

My inside source tells me that John Wall WILL SIGN with (insert team name here) on May (insert date here), 2009.

 

Personally I'm not sure if he is right. I don't even think Wall will sign with a team, I think he'll just show up on campus somewhere.

My inside source tells me that John Wall WILL SIGN with (insert team name here) on May (insert date here), 2009.

 

Personally I'm not sure if he is right. I don't even think Wall will sign with a team, I think he'll just show up on campus somewhere.

 

:laugh:

1 down, 1 to go.

 

What was that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.