Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/6/09

Featured Replies

Could be a commit from a '10 recruit? I have no idea, just speculating.

 

Could be a possibility...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we all just have to sit and wonder.

I sincerely hope the OP knows what he/she is talking about!

  • Author
Apparently, the Wall stuff is going to start moving now...

 

It already moved. The moves are just being more public...

It already moved. The moves are just being more public...

 

I expect to hear something by this weekend...

 

I don't know about anything sooner.

Are you insinuating that you think Wall will commit today? I doubt that.

 

Wall is still a few felonies away from commiting. :lol::lol:

Wall is still a few felonies away from commiting. :lol::lol:

 

Coach Cal. said that would not effect his recruiting to UK at all.:lol: But it was still funny.

Well, there's still an hour and forty minutes remaining...

Well, there's still an hour and forty minutes remaining...

 

:lol: holding out hope?

:lol: holding out hope?

 

:thumb::popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.