Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Billy G?

Featured Replies

He was at Two Keys last night... Of course talking to 20 year old girls. Gotta love Billy G....:rolleyes:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was at Two Keys last night... Of course talking to 20 year old girls. Gotta love Billy G....:rolleyes:

 

Don't you have to be 21 to get in to Two Keys???

 

Sounds like is a very social man!

Can ya really blame him for likeing 21 year old girls? :D

Don't you have to be 21 to get in to Two Keys???

 

Sounds like is a very social man!

 

 

He is VERY social unless you are a player or a sideline news reporter.

He is VERY social unless you are a player or a sideline news reporter.

 

Or male. :D

Don't you have to be 21 to get in to Two Keys???

 

Sounds like is a very social man!

Two Keys is infamous for having underage people there.
Don't you have to be 21 to get in to Two Keys???

 

Sounds like is a very social man!

 

You have to have an ID that says you're 21...

Or male. :D

 

:lol:You wouldn't believe some of the stories I've heard from different girls about their experiences or their friends experiences with BCG... Wild stuff...

I saw him at Keeneland yesterday no girls around but he did have a drink in his hand. He was having a good time as was I.

Well he is a single man, so I dont see anything wrong with him talking to 20 year old girls. I liked Billy G a lot has a coach. I think coach Cal will do a better job but BCG was not that bad of a coach. He was CO-Coach of the year in the SEC his first year. I wish the man best of luck. My wife and I seen him out a lot and he was always talked and was cool.

No need to change my name at all, that is more for the man, then his time spent @ UK. Plus, you can't just change your name on this site! HELLO???

 

What I meant was, let's move on and not worry about the day to day of BCG. One of the things he hated about the job, was the constant need of certain fans to ALWAYS know what is going on. Allow the man to live his life, I meant no disrespect to Coach G. at all!

Poor guy, I really feel bad for him. I would have thought he would have left Lexington the day he was fired.

 

Does anyone have any news on any schools pursuing him?

Last report was he would sit out this season and look for employment next off-season. It was being reported that a non-BCS school would take a chance on Billy G.

 

I do hope he lands on his feet and does well, the UK job and all it entails was just to much for BCG!

Well he is a single man, so I dont see anything wrong with him talking to 20 year old girls. I liked Billy G a lot has a coach. I think coach Cal will do a better job but BCG was not that bad of a coach. He was CO-Coach of the year in the SEC his first year. I wish the man best of luck. My wife and I seen him out a lot and he was always talked and was cool.

 

He's 50. Nothing wrong with that? He's a scumbag. Glad he's gone.

He's 50. Nothing wrong with that? He's a scumbag. Glad he's gone.

 

If I'm 50 and still single, I hope I can still pull 20 year olds:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.