Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Billy G?

Featured Replies

If I'm 50 and still single, I hope I can still pull 20 year olds:idunno:

 

That's what I'm screaming.. Good for him..

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor guy, I really feel bad for him. I would have thought he would have left Lexington the day he was fired.

 

Does anyone have any news on any schools pursuing him?

 

 

Yeah it sucks being a millionaire with a high profile that young chicks would love to have the experience of hanging out with. :isurrender:

Yeah it sucks being a millionaire with a high profile that young chicks would love to have the experience of hanging out with. :isurrender:

 

:lol::cool:

Not sure how true this is, but someone has told me his agent has contacted UofL abou the assistant position that is open.

He was at Keeneland today.

I keep waiting for some story about Billy Clyde showing up at Horseshoes Saloon, that would be the ultimate laugh!

Texas Pan-Am is still open. Why not go home?

 

Its a job. Larry Coker - former Miami U head football is now at Texas San - Antonio.

 

Just because Billy G did not live up the expectations of the you - the fans, don't be a hypocrite and say you don't like him now but cheered when he was first hired.

 

:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.