April 23, 200917 yr I've seen quite a few pictures of him from his trips to Keeneland. Jeremy Cox is never too far behind, but neither seem to be socializing. Each picture I saw of BCG showed him alone & staring at a program....
April 23, 200917 yr He was out and about at Keeneland Saturday, but then again who in the entire state wasn't there this past Saturday?
April 23, 200917 yr Well, at least he gets a chance to pump some $$$$ back into the Kentucky economy before leaving town.
April 23, 200917 yr He was out and about at Keeneland Saturday, but then again who in the entire state wasn't there this past Saturday? Well there were about 850,000 on the river in Louisville that day.... :lol:
April 23, 200917 yr Does anyone really care? I wish him the very best, don't get me wrong, but let's move on!
April 23, 200917 yr My girlfriend said he was at the top of the Chase building the new bar Bakers 360, surrounded by college girls.
April 24, 200917 yr Does anyone really care? I wish him the very best, don't get me wrong, but let's move on! He's a former UK basketball coach. Many people care what he's doing. Including me.
April 24, 200917 yr My girlfriend said he was at the top of the Chase building the new bar Bakers 360, surrounded by college girls.I heard that place is nice.
April 24, 200917 yr Does anyone really care? I wish him the very best, don't get me wrong, but let's move on! You need to change you're name before telling anyone else to move on.:lol:
April 24, 200917 yr You need to change you're name before telling anyone else to move on.:lol: :lol: :clap:
April 24, 200917 yr You need to change you're name before telling anyone else to move on.:lol: :laugh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.