Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darnell Dodson Has Committed to UK

Featured Replies

Galloway and Liggins will be ok.

 

Exactly, they will be ok. Wall on the other had would be great. The good news I'm reading is that Wall didn't visit Duke yesterday and Calipari did. That is 3 weeks in a row that Calipari has visited Wall. I also read Wall will trim his list Monday, but you never know with him.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This didn't take long. If I'm not mistaken, he just asked for his release this morning and then commits to UK tonight.

This didn't take long. If I'm not mistaken, he just asked for his release this morning and then commits to UK tonight.

 

Release?

Release?

 

Release of his LOI.

Cal is the man.

I've seen where some people have compared his skill set and size to Chris Douglas-Roberts. Anyone know enough to determine if this is an accurate comparison?

Where is the scholly going to come from? Aren't they over if Meeks and Patterson come back?

From 3rd best SG in his class to 34th best SF.... Strong. I'd be thrilled.

 

Though I'm not doing cart-wheels, couldn't his ranking have to do with him being a JuCo a little bit? If 3 different top level schools wanted him, and had him commit (Pitt, Memphis, and UK) he must be at least okay.

Where is the scholly going to come from? Aren't they over if Meeks and Patterson come back?

 

I was wondering the same. I had a grasp on the scholly situation a while ago, but I've since lost focus.

 

I don't have any "sources", but I have my suspicions that Patterson is going to remain in the draft.

Where is the scholly going to come from? Aren't they over if Meeks and Patterson come back?

 

Yes. This puts UK one over if they both return.

Though I'm not doing cart-wheels, couldn't his ranking have to do with him being a JuCo a little bit? If 3 different top level schools wanted him, and had him commit (Pitt, Memphis, and UK) he must be at least okay.

 

ESPN recruiting service has Dodson rated as a 95! That is pretty good!

Though I'm not doing cart-wheels, couldn't his ranking have to do with him being a JuCo a little bit? If 3 different top level schools wanted him, and had him commit (Pitt, Memphis, and UK) he must be at least okay.

 

That was his ranking from his HS class.

I was wondering the same. I had a grasp on the scholly situation a while ago, but I've since lost focus.

 

I don't have any "sources", but I have my suspicions that Patterson is going to remain in the draft.

 

I certainly hope not. I feel he will come back mostly because he wants to, but partly because he is not ready.

That was his ranking from his HS class.

 

Jerry Meyer of Rivals said if he was ranked with this years high school seniors he would be a 4 star recruit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.