Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vee Sanford to Georgetown

Featured Replies

Very surprised by this. Not sure he is the Big East caliber.

My sentiments exactly.

 

If he does sign with the Hoyas, I am very happy for Vee Sanford. Great school, good basketball.

He may be starting out at the Big East Georgetown, but I would venture to say he will likely be back to the NAIA Georgetown in the near future. There were several other guards in Kentucky more talented than him this year. Having said that, I hope he proves all of us wrong and does well.

Congratulations to Sanford on a big time signing.

It's always nice to see a KY kid getting the chance to perform at the next level.

Congrats to Vee, that's amazing to see a KY kid heading to the big time Georgetown. Not saying the one in the bluegrass isn't big time, but this is a huge honer for Sanford. I wish him the best.

I think we all agree that we love to see any KY kid prosper, but still must be missing something after watching Vee. Probably a great kid, but lacked in energy and hustle. JMO.

Congrats to Vee Sanford. I always like seeing instate kids make it. It's a shame UofL or UK couldn't fit him in somewhere.

This will be a great opportunity for Vee. I think the kid has the potential to be a good player at G-Town. Thats a great signing for both parties.

For all those people doubting Sanford, you maybe right. He may not last at Georgetown. But watching him I can see why you would offer him. Hes very long and athletic with a nice shooting touch, and I believe he can go somewhere like this and put on a lot of muscle and have what it takes to succeed at Georgetown. I've always liked him. I just remember saying how smooth he was when he was a freshman at Lafayette. I hope he does great.

Congrats to Vee. I hope it all works out for him at Georgetown. I enjoyed watching him play in his last 3 games.

Congrats to Vee. I didn't see much point guard in him when I saw him play, but I think he has the ability to be a solid 2 guard at the next level.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.