April 20, 200917 yr Vee Sanford just texted me to let me know he will be playing in the Big East next year. He has committed to Georgetown and will sign next week. Congrats to Vee Sanford!!
April 20, 200917 yr Congratulations to Sanford. I think if he can bulk up and get stronger that down the road he can be a very good player for Georgetown.
April 20, 200917 yr For a second I thought it was the Tigers- but great for Vee. He is a talented player.
April 20, 200917 yr That is great for Sanford, I would rate that as the 2nd best signing for this class.
April 20, 200917 yr Glad to hear this, vor Mr. Sanford and for the Tigers.Is it the Tigers or the Hoyas?
April 20, 200917 yr Hate to see a Kentucky kid leave the state... Good luck to Sanford. Can't blame him for taking the opportunity!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.