April 8, 200917 yr per KSR... His mother says she thinks he's going to UK... If Meeks really goes he would be a big help.
April 8, 200917 yr This would be awesome! He'd be a great player off the bench his first year. And we all know how bad UK needs Shooters!
April 8, 200917 yr Author I think Dennis would be a huge get.... He's an athletic shooter, that will be around for at least 3 years. He'd be an excellent back-up to Jodie... I expect him to announce soon, due to Orton's de-commitment...
April 9, 200917 yr I think Dennis would be a huge get.... He's an athletic shooter, that will be around for at least 3 years. He'd be an excellent back-up to Jodie... I expect him to announce soon, due to Orton's de-commitment... Other sources, Not mine :lol:..TCP reported, Orton reports a big misunderstanding...
April 9, 200917 yr Anyone hear the rumor floating around his momma wants him in Lexington? "That's the $100,000 question," she told the paper. "We don't know yet. We would love to go to Kentucky." Looking for the link...
April 9, 200917 yr Author Other sources, Not mine :lol:..TCP reported, Orton reports a big misunderstanding... I know, that was posted before that came out... Not sure what you mean "Other sources, not mine...":confused:
April 9, 200917 yr Dennis coming would be huge IMO. Guy is one of the best shooters in the class, and has athleticism to boot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.