April 9, 200917 yr If JC was already getting him at Memphis with Henry already on his way also, he must be tough in the dribble drive system. I see him being the right next to Wall if not above him on JC's list, just depends if Henry comes to we need more. Wall is a big pick up no matter if Dennis comes or not for the pg position, imo. I don't know what JC has in mind but I would take Wall over Dennis just for the ball handling position.
April 9, 200917 yr From everything I've read on numerous sites. Momma quotes, his quotes, and all... To me it seems really obvious he really wants to be a Wildcat... Just the scholly situation is gonna be the hurdle. http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html
April 9, 200917 yr From everything I've read on numerous sites. Momma quotes, his quotes, and all... To me it seems really obvious he really wants to be a Wildcat... Just the scholly situation is gonna be the hurdle. http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html Kentucky is the only school on his list.
April 9, 200917 yr Other sources, Not mine :lol:..TCP reported, Orton reports a big misunderstanding... I read that as well... The misunderstanding seemed to be that he had said yes to a question of whether he had asked out of his LOI...but he did that right after BCG was fired and never went through with it completely. But, we'll see. He is still playing in the Derby classic too. Supposedly.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.