Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 89 Michigan State 72

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible game to watch unless you are a UNC fan. I am going with Lawson as MVP as my guess, seems like he came up with a basket when needed late.

Congrats to UNC, it's pretty hard to be predicted to win it in the preseason and then go out and do it, truly dominant tournament for them beating every team by double digits.

Good to see the far and away best team in the country win it. They put on a show. I knew the day Roy Williams took the job the rest of college basketball could be in trouble. Congrats to the Spartans for getting hot at the right time. Izzo is a class act!

UNC is very good. I had a feeling they might win after looking so dominate in the early part of the tournament.

Congratulations to the Tar Heels on a dominating performance. And congratulations to Tyler Hansbrough, the kid stayed four years, gave Carolina 110% everytime he stepped on the floor and went down as one of the best players in college basketball history.

UNC is great, but this is the worst final game and worst tournament I can ever remember.

UNC is great, but this is the worst final game and worst tournament I can ever remember.

 

I didn't watch the game tonight. So I won't remember it. :lol:

UNC is great, but this is the worst final game and worst tournament I can ever remember.

 

I agree. I was happy for the kids that rolled the dice and stayed 4 years.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

I'm ecstatic!!! I'm extremely happy for Hansbrough and I'm just happy we had Lawson during this tournament because without him, I'm pretty sure UNC wouldn't have even made it to this game so big props to him. It's hard to narrow it down to a certain player or 2 though because the entire starting 5 played a big role in all the wins. Like GT has pointed out lately, UNC stepped their D up when they were lacking in the department and that's the real reason they won the title...This is just awesome!

 

:dancingpa

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

I'm ecstatic!!! I'm extremely happy for Hansbrough and I'm just happy we had Lawson during this tournament because without him, I'm pretty sure UNC wouldn't have even made it to this game so big props to him. It's hard to narrow it down to a certain player or 2 though because the entire starting 5 played a big role in all the wins. Like GT has pointed out lately, UNC stepped their D up when they were lacking in the department and that's the real reason they won the title...This is just awesome!

 

:dancingpa

 

I agree, Lawson was the #1 reason North Carolina was able to win the title this season. They hit their down point early in ACC play, but they got it done late. I may get jumped on for this, but Lawson had the best performance in the NCAA tournament by a guard since Dwyane Wade. The development of his outside jumpshot was amazing.

My hat is off to any kid that stays fours years. Grats to the Heels and those kids that stayed.

I love the fact that Hansbrough is now gone......along with Danny Green, and hopefully Ellington and Lawson as well.

My hat is off to any kid that stays fours years. Grats to the Heels and those kids that stayed.

 

I agree whole-heartedly. Being a Florida Gator football fan, I equate Tyler Hansbrough to Tim Tebow, a quality kid that stays for four years, sets all kinds of records and wins a national title.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.