Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry to Kansas?

Featured Replies

CJ will not sit out a year and follow Coach Cal.

 

CJ was a walk on at Memphis. Would he still have to sit out a year? I have only heard that CJ will follow Xavier wherever he ends up. Seems to me that he doesn't care if he has to sit out a year, but it seems that the rule would only apply to scholarship players and CJ was not a scholarship player. Can anyone confirm this?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CJ was a walk on at Memphis. Would he still have to sit out a year? I have only heard that CJ will follow Xavier wherever he ends up. Seems to me that he doesn't care if he has to sit out a year, but it seems that the rule would only apply to scholarship players and CJ was not a scholarship player. Can anyone confirm this?

 

Not sure how that rule works for non scholarship players. I thought I heard the Yankees paid for his tuition at Memphis?

CJ was a walk on at Memphis. Would he still have to sit out a year? I have only heard that CJ will follow Xavier wherever he ends up. Seems to me that he doesn't care if he has to sit out a year, but it seems that the rule would only apply to scholarship players and CJ was not a scholarship player. Can anyone confirm this?

 

If you transfer to a D1 school you have to set out. CJ would have to set out, I think he is pretty old (for a freshman), that's the main reason he wouldn't do it.

Stephenson is a head case, not a player you want on your roster.

 

I've heard this several times. Please elaborate. TO be honest from I've seen from watching YouTube videos on both of them and then watching the McDonald's Game and I think Stephenson is better. He is not the shooter from 3 that Henry is, but Stephenson is more athletic, a better finisher and he has a decent enough shot to be effective.

Here is a little perspective on the situation from an interview done with Henry's father today...link

 

It also makes mention of Stepheson, and says it's between KU, Maryland and St Johns.

Stephenson is more athletic, a better finisher and he has a decent enough shot to be effective.

 

And he's got one of the worst attitude problems of any recruit in years...

And he's got one of the worst attitude problems of any recruit in years...

 

We really don't need that at this point.

And he's got one of the worst attitude problems of any recruit in years...

That sounds like our Ex-coach! :lol:

Stephenson was forcing a lot of shots in The McD's all-star game IMO. He did not pass once in the time I was watching. UK should pass on this guy.

Did you guys see Stephenson yelling and hollering at the refs in an all star game? Classic.

Stephenson was forcing a lot of shots in The McD's all-star game IMO. He did not pass once in the time I was watching. UK should pass on this guy.

 

Don't think theres too much too worry about. I don't think Kentucky's really on his radar.

Don't think theres too much too worry about. I don't think Kentucky's really on his radar.

 

That is not what has been said on this thread. :D

I keep hearing UK will get second pickins' from Henry and Stephenson...and that the players are aware of this...

I keep hearing UK will get second pickins' from Henry and Stephenson...and that the players are aware of this...

 

I hope Uk ends up with Henry.

I do too as well but would still be excited if we signed Stephenson instead. Calipari would get this player's head on straight and make him a freak in the SEC. I think were fine either way though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.