Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry to Kansas?

Featured Replies

A lot of people saying Kansas is going to get Xavier Henry...however Self thinks they will lose Lance Stephenson to the Cats.

 

Word is that Kansas coach Bill Self is concerned the Jayhawks will lose New York City high school guard Lance Stephenson to Kentucky

 

Link

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we can make due with either player we get....

It seems Kansas has a scholarship problem as well.

I'm not even sure if Lance Stephenson could qualify here let alone go to UK.

A lot of people saying Kansas is going to get Xavier Henry...however Self thinks they will lose Lance Stephenson to the Cats.

 

Word is that Kansas coach Bill Self is concerned the Jayhawks will lose New York City high school guard Lance Stephenson to Kentucky

 

Link

 

Has he even looked in to attending Kentucky? I never heard him listing the Cats as an option.

  • Author

I have seen a few videos (and I know they are just highlights) but he makes some good steels, has a smooth stroke, and is a freak of an athlete.

  • Author
Has he even looked in to attending Kentucky? I never heard him listing the Cats as an option.

 

For some reason everyone is saying it's down to KU and UK. I don't know because he does not have UK or Memphis listed.

Henry said he would take a visit to UK first but we will see. If UK does not get him thats ok as long as they can get 2 of the 4 in Cousins/Wall/Dennis/Stephenson.

  • Author
Henry said he would take a visit to UK first but we will see. If UK does not get him thats ok as long as they can get 2 of the 4 in Cousins/Wall/Dennis/Stephenson.

 

I would be totally fine with that.

His dad said this. He wants him to go to KU.

 

His dad has also said he wants both Xavier & CJ to follow Coach Cal to UK.

 

Either way, Henry himself, said it wasn't true, and that he was going to visit UK.

CJ will not sit out a year and follow Coach Cal.

I was hoping Henry would be the backup to all American Meeks.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.