Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Going Nowhere

Featured Replies

Despite the message board rumors that have been circulating, Pitino is staying at UofL and adds that he was never a candidate for the job in Arizona.

 

Pitino

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that he's not leaving, but in fairness he said the same thing about UK in 97, and Cal said the same thing about Memphis Friday so....

Eh, give him a few weeks... :walk: :bunny: :D

Doug Gottlieb said that Pitino purchased a house in Arizona. Is that true or rumor?

Despite the message board rumors that have been circulating, Pitino is staying at UofL and adds that he was never a candidate for the job in Arizona.

 

Pitino

 

 

Great to hear. The UK/Louisville rivalry should once again be a classic.

I think he stays as well. He wants to be known as a great coach in the long haul, ... and to do that you have to stay somewhere for an extended period of time. Why not at UL where he has built a nationally competitive team again?

 

I think this is GREAT for the entire state to have Pitino and Calipari in the same state, playing at least once every season. This is going to be VERY interesting the next few years!!

Great to hear. The UK/Louisville rivalry should once again be a classic.

 

UK/U of L

 

UK/UT

 

UK/UF

 

These should be some classics :thumb:

  • Author
Doug Gottlieb said that Pitino purchased a house in Arizona. Is that true or rumor?

 

I've been seeing these rumors floating around for the last couple of months. Who knows, he very well may of bought a house there. I would imagine he owns houses in a lot of places.

I think your thread title says it all. :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding

I've been seeing these rumors floating around for the last couple of months. Who knows, he very well may of bought a house there. I would imagine he owns houses in a lot of places.

 

I'm pretty sure they bought a house - Gottlieb was stating it as fact.

Hearing that Few is very close to heading to Zona...

Hearing that Few is very close to heading to Zona...

 

I figured he was going to stay in Gonzaga since he hadn't been pried away by now...

 

Great hire by the Wildcats, IMO.

 

If they get him, that is.

Arizona getting Few would be a great hire IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.