Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Going Nowhere

Featured Replies

I called this a while back, I think before the season started.

It seems like I remember hearing it somewhere that the only job Few would leave for would be 'Zona.

 

But I have also heard about Capel.

 

 

I heard today that it was Tim Floyd going to zona?

 

Anybody can make a bunch of guesses, then claim they called it when something sticks.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard this morning that Pitino may be very close to leaving Louisville. A school is offering him a boatload of money and a contract for Pitino Jr. that will be guaranteed when pops hangs it up.

  • Author
I wasn't referring to Memphis.

 

Arizona, Memphis, ?, who can keep up...

 

Bottomline, good coaches are rumored for job openings every year. He ain't going anywhere.

Arizona, Memphis, ?, who can keep up...

 

Bottomline, good coaches are rumored for job openings every year. He ain't going anywhere.

 

I wasn't referring to Arizona either.

 

BTW, Tim Floyd told his team Tuesday night that he was in it for the long haul and the goal is a national title. Wednesday, he announced he was going to Arizona :lol:

  • Author
I wasn't referring to Arizona either.

 

BTW, Tim Floyd told his team Tuesday night that he was in it for the long haul and the goal is a national title. Wednesday, he announced he was going to Arizona :lol:

 

Heck, there isn't any more openings that would be big enough...

Heck, there isn't any more openings that would be big enough...

 

I was told that Memphis came to Pitino first and he said "no thanks", which is a good sign for Louisville. Bruce pearl was their second option.

I wasn't referring to Arizona either.

 

BTW, Tim Floyd told his team Tuesday night that he was in it for the long haul and the goal is a national title. Wednesday, he announced he was going to Arizona :lol:

 

1. Nothing wrong with rumors. Its those people that try to validate it with their "sorce".

 

2. If I were a high profile coach, I would do everything in my power to throw the dogs off the scent. It is NONE of our business until he decides to make it so.

 

I am currently looking for a new job. Do you think I want my current employer to know?

 

:confused:

1. Nothing wrong with rumors. Its those people that try to validate it with their "sorce".

 

2. If I were a high profile coach, I would do everything in my power to throw the dogs off the scent. It is NONE of our business until he decides to make it so.

 

I am currently looking for a new job. Do you think I want my current employer to know?

 

:confused:

 

But Calipari didn't do that , right ?

But Calipari didn't do that , right ?

 

He did not say anything to you or me until the presser.

 

So he did not want us to know anything until he was ready!

Did he call you early on in the process?

 

He did exactly what I will do. If I find a suitable change, I will sit down with my current employer to discuss vs emailing a 2 week notice.

 

He handled it correctly with his employer, and with all of the sources.

He did not say anything to you or me until the presser.

 

So he did not want us to know anything until he was ready!

Did he call you early on in the process?

 

He did exactly what I will do. If I find a suitable change, I will sit down with my current employer to discuss vs emailing a 2 week notice.

 

He handled it correctly with his employer, and with all of the sources.

 

Glad to hear you approve. :banana: And BTW if he would have called he would have called me before you. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.