Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Going Nowhere

Featured Replies

I figured he was going to stay in Gonzaga since he hadn't been pried away by now...

 

Great hire by the Wildcats, IMO.

 

If they get him, that is.

I didn't think he'd leave either, but was told they are negotiating the deal now...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hearing that Few is very close to heading to Zona...

 

Caple is being rumored too...

I didn't think he'd leave either, but was told they are negotiating the deal now...

 

Good deal. I'm a fan of Few and what he's done at Gonzaga. I also respected him for staying put there when you know he could have taken higher profile jobs. Perhaps he had a select few schools he would leave for and was content to wait for the opening, and confident enough that he would keep winning with the Zags to keep his name on the radar.

 

I think it's a good move considering he's familiar with the west coast and has had consistent success at a small school. Can he recruit at 'Zona? My thought is he's done well at Gonzaga, so he should be fine with the Arizona brand backing him now.

World Wide Misleader just reported that Few turned down the Wildcats and that Capel is numero uno on the list....

World Wide Misleader just reported that Few turned down the Wildcats and that Capel is numero uno on the list....

If true talks must have broken down. I know it was very close to done about 2 hours ago...

Hearing that Few is very close to heading to Zona...

 

I called this a while back, I think before the season started.

 

It seems like I remember hearing it somewhere that the only job Few would leave for would be 'Zona.

 

But I have also heard about Capel.

I called this a while back, I think before the season started.

 

It seems like I remember hearing it somewhere that the only job Few would leave for would be 'Zona.

 

But I have also heard about Capel.

 

He turned it down....Or so it's been reported. (Few that is)

I think he stays as well. He wants to be known as a great coach in the long haul, ... and to do that you have to stay somewhere for an extended period of time. Why not at UL where he has built a nationally competitive team again?

 

I think this is GREAT for the entire state to have Pitino and Calipari in the same state, playing at least once every season. This is going to be VERY interesting the next few years!!

 

I agree, it's a good thing that Pitino is staying at UL. The state is big enough for two of the best programs and best coaches in the college game.........much like the situation at Duke and UNC, competition will only make you strive to be better.

Despite the message board rumors that have been circulating, Pitino is staying at UofL and adds that he was never a candidate for the job in Arizona.

 

Pitino

 

This cannot be true...

 

There was so much certainty in the message board discussion that I to bought a house in AZ.

I think your thread title says it all. :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding

 

I chuckled at the thread title myself!:lol:

Doug Gottlieb said that Pitino purchased a house in Arizona. Is that true or rumor?

Maybe he bought a house there because he has alot of money to spend.

I hope he stays at Louisville.

 

I want UK/UL to be like UNC/Duke

I think your thread title says it all. :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding

 

Isn't that the truth.:laugh::D I got a good laugh out of that.

When Pitino leaves Louisville, it will be for retirement not for another school. IMO

World Wide Misleader just reported that Few turned down the Wildcats and that Capel is numero uno on the list....

 

Sounds like Tim Floyd is the man now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.