Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All former UK players have been asked to be at press conference.

Featured Replies

Starting to get excited again. Just don't want to get to excited just yet.

 

C'mon! We have had years of knowing we were not going to be that good.

It feels great to be able to dream again!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

I like your link, Mr. Donkey... :lol:

 

Yes, I clicked on it!

He suckered me too, and April Fool's day is still two hours away.:ohbrother::D

No link, but got it from the best source possible.

 

What names do you and your source see being there?

  • Author
What names do you and your source see being there?

 

 

I'm sure as many as possible will be there, but I know one for sure that will be there.

Can't wait to see Steve Massiello.

Wonder is Rob Lock can dunk yet :)

Seriously this is a GREAT PR move and a nice way to start the momentum!

I'm sure as many as possible will be there, but I know one for sure that will be there.

 

Who?

Les, you know some will be there.

There's no rumor to that. It's in Lexington. It's a big event.

Jarred Carter will be there........

I've got a pretty good idea that Jeff Sheperd will be there.

What about Woo?

What about Woo?

 

He is in Poland and probally didn't know Tubby quit 2 years ago...:D

i kniw Stockton will be in attendance!!!

He is in Poland and probally didn't know Tubby quit 2 years ago...:D

 

:laugh:

Does Sean Kemp get to come??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.