Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All former UK players have been asked to be at press conference.

Featured Replies

I'd imagine that the one who will be there is Scott Padgett. Who may be an assistant coach, when all is said & done.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be the setting for the next famous UK painting. Just think of a print with Joe B. hall, Kenny Walker, Melvin Turpin, and all the greats that can get there. I can't wait. Its like a family reunion. I have to go because I cut my finger and there is blue blood everywhere.

But unlike 2 years ago, UK is locking out the fans at the introduction/presser.

I have to be in Lexington tomorrow...may swing by for a few minutes.:D

I have to be in Lexington tomorrow...may swing by for a few minutes.:D

 

If your son won't be there I can fill in for him. :D

If your son won't be there I can fill in for him. :D

 

He is going....:D

  • Author
Think Travis Ford will be there?

 

 

 

You can't be serious? :lol:

You can't be serious? :lol:

 

I'm amazed by the donkey in motion :jump:

You can't be serious? :lol:

 

It's just to show thanks for all of your support over the past few days ...

I heard Sean Sutton and Saul Smith will be there.:D

You can't be serious? :lol:

 

What do you think? :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.