Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"This afternoon"

Featured Replies

Why would he be telling them bye if they are all coming with him?

 

I seriously doubt that all of the office staff (clerical, etc.) would come with him.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seriously doubt that all of the office staff (clerical, etc.) would come with him.

 

I thought it meant his coaching staff, so hopefully you're right.

Why would he be telling them bye if they are all coming with him?

Just stating what was said by, the now famous sports reporter, Les.

 

Oh yea, "The Door" to the athletic department is famous as well.

Memphis CBS affiliate channel 3 has breaking news as of 16 minutes ago that Cal has accepted the UK job and is in his home meeting with his staff to explain the decision. They have a news crew at his home. A source very close to the situation is quoted as saying he is leaving.Let the celebrations begin.

Done. He's coming. Write it down.

Done. He's coming. Write it down.

 

I want to believe.

I want to believe.

 

You can.

Heck, why not? What are they going to do? Pull his scholarship since he has one month of school left? I am glad Jared did that. Gives me a little bit more hope ha ha :ylsuper:

 

No, I would not pull his scholly, but why invite him to this super secret meeting if it don't concern him.

You can.

 

You still feeling/hearing the same as of an hour ago? Still no announcement!!!

 

You still feeling/hearing the same as of an hour ago? Still no announcement!!!

 

No, I said it's done, Calipari's coming.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Calapari is coming to Lexington, have been since yesterday morning.

Edited by sportsfan41

I meant there has still been no PUBLIC announcement about the decision when I said, STILL NO ANNOUNCEMENT!

It's a done deal. I'll know about the official UK announcement soon. There will likely be a "pep rally" as well - similar to what Gillispie had but bigger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.