Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"This afternoon"

Featured Replies

I seen a quote from him in another story, guess he doesn't have to worry about making the coach mad.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From everything I gather it is just house keeping issues going on right now with Cal and Memphis. I'm pretty sure Cal is trying to politic for the next HC at Memphis saying he would feel better leaving the program in certain hands.

He will be here guys, stop worrying.

 

 

We should have no reason to doubt you? :lol::lol:

I seen a quote from him in another story, guess he doesn't have to worry about making the coach mad.

 

Heck, why not? What are they going to do? Pull his scholarship since he has one month of school left? I am glad Jared did that. Gives me a little bit more hope ha ha :ylsuper:

I asked my source about the delay in announcement, and if, in fact, Calipari was coming to UK, and his response was "maybe". I afraid this doesn't bode well for UK. BTW, my source is someone who would know for sure the status.

The longer this goes, the more the emotion of what he has done at Memphis takes hold, the less likely he comes.

 

All these 'sources' that it is a done deal have been incorrect thusfar. Until he says yes, he is still Memphis' coach. I am not feeling as good about this as I was at this time yesterday.

The longer this goes, the more the emotion of what he has done at Memphis takes hold, the less likely he comes.

All these 'sources' that it is a done deal have been incorrect thusfar. Until he says yes, he is still Memphis' coach. I am not feeling as good about this as I was at this time yesterday.

 

I can assure you that it was not a done deal as of about 30 minutes ago.

I asked my source about the delay in announcement, and if, in fact, Calipari was coming to UK, and his response was "maybe". I afraid this doesn't bode well for UK. BTW, my source is someone who would know for sure the status.

 

Konner Tucker?

Konner Tucker?

 

Nope. I can assure you that Boucher has some very solid contacts at UK.

Konner Tucker?

 

No

 

Someone who knows.

Understand that my source won't say it's done until there's ink on the contract. He got burned a couple years ago.

My Fox Memphis is reporting that Cal is holding a meeting at his home and telling his staff that he is saying bye. Any truth to it? Who knows.

My Fox Memphis is reporting that Cal is holding a meeting at his home and telling his staff that he is saying bye. Any truth to it? Who knows.

 

Why would he be telling them bye if they are all coming with him?

I say he'll be here tonight get it worked out and have pep rally and press conference tommorow.

Channel 3 in Memphis is reporting he's heading north.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.