Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"This afternoon"

Featured Replies

Bozich is on board.

 

Former Memphis coach John Calipari is coming to Kentucky -- and he's starting the job by reaching out to former UK coaches.

 

Minutes ago, Calipari called former UK coach Joe B. Hall to talk about the Kentucky job and the Kentucky tradition.

 

"That was awfully nice of him," said Hall, who coached UK to the 1978 NCAA title.

 

"Coach Cal is a hot item. He's a great coach as well as a superior recruiter. His track record speaks for itself. I think Kentucky was looking to do something dramatic in the face of all that has gone down."

 

I've been told that Calipari intends to speak with several other former Kentucky coaches, including Eddie Sutton and Tubby Smith. No word on whether his phone call list with include Rick Pitino or Billy Gillispie.

 

link

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a done deal. I'll know about the official UK announcement soon. There will likely be a "pep rally" as well - similar to what Gillispie had but bigger.

 

Its party time:popcorn::popcorn:

It's a done deal. I'll know about the official UK announcement soon. There will likely be a "pep rally" as well - similar to what Gillispie had but bigger.

 

I sure hope they have this pep rally before 6 clock or after 8 clock, because I knwo I definitely want to be there. However I got a dang night class that I have to be at tonight at 6. So I sure hope this happens soon!

It's a done deal. I'll know about the official UK announcement soon. There will likely be a "pep rally" as well - similar to what Gillispie had but bigger.

 

Probably won't have the "pep rally"/presser today, but hopefully a press release.

 

BTW, remember that conversation we had via PM's last weekend about whether or not Cal would be interested? :D I told ya so...

There's a rumor that Scott Padgett could be brought on as an assistant or advisor. I love that move if that's true.

Probably won't have the "pep rally"/presser today, but hopefully a press release.

 

BTW, remember that conversation we had via PM's last weekend about whether or not Cal would be interested? :D I told ya so...

 

Yep :thumb:

I was watching that yesterday, but that popping sound from the messages on the side drives me nuts!

 

Yeah, all those annoying UK fans spamming.:lol:

There's a rumor that Scott Padgett could be brought on as an assistant or advisor. I love that move if that's true.

 

Didn't Nazr ask UK for that?:lol:

I was watching that yesterday, but that popping sound from the messages on the side drives me nuts!

 

Click the little speaker button under the chat box to mute. You can mute it and still have sound from the feed.

Didn't Nazr ask UK for that?:lol:

 

I think that's how it started and it looks like Cal is going to really embrace former legends/players.

Click the little speaker button under the chat box to mute. You can mute it and still have sound from the feed.

THANK YOU!!!:notworthy: I totally missed that button!

We should have no reason to doubt you? :lol::lol:
:thumb:He's posted about every single possible ending to this story already.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.