Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"This afternoon"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think his decision is already made.

 

I just don't buy him giving out info at a local donut shop.

T minus 25 minutes until noon hits.

I think his decision is already made.

I just don't buy him giving information at a donut shop QUOTE]

 

Nor do I

Where was AC, running to the wrong Doghnut shop or campimg out at BGA? It is just funny to me the lengths that "journalists" will go for a story.

 

I gotta be first, not necessarily accurate, but definately first!

I just hope he does not get too emotionally distraught while driving around today and decide to stay. The fact he says he has not made up his mind has me a little worried he might stick with Memphis leaving UK with the job of having to turn to their 2nd and 3rd choices.

I was kinda hoping we would wake up and he would have flown into Bluegrass last night with a morning presser today announcing that he along with Cousins and Wall were coming to the CATS!!!

  • Author

I thought this part was interesting.

 

"Things will be OK here," he said.

T minus 25 minutes until noon hits.

 

Central time... An hour and 20 min.... :D

This has to happen today. The April Fools jokes will be terrible tommorrow.

"Taking the job is the easy part of the decision. Leaving here is the hard part."...

 

I would like to think Cal is on his way to Lexington.:cool:

THey are talking about this now on 630 WLAP...They are getting a big laugh at of it...:lol:

T minus 25 minutes until noon hits.
Actually Memphis is on Central time, so it is now T minus 69 minutes.

Someone on Catspause posted that Jared Carter told someone that Mitch Barnhart has told the team they have a new coach but did not say who it was.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.