Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruits

Featured Replies

Say Calipari does come to Lexington...Which one of his recruits will follow him, and how will they fit on the roster. Their doesnt seem to be all that many scholarships.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things will start to get very interesting. I expect at least 1 or 2 players to transfer and possibly someone to go on academic scholarship.

It seems a little confusing to me...

 

They have four kids committed, three signed right now. Cal is suppose to be bringing two transfers and potentially 3 recruits with him. That's nine new players???

  • Author

Is it possible to revoke scholarships from players sitting on the end of the bench, that have no shot of seeing any time. And is it possible Calipari revokes the offer extended to GJ Villarino, who is much less touted than recruits Calipari could potentially bring?

^ Maybe even Tucker too, I'm not sure if he is signed or what?

  • Author
^ Maybe even Tucker too, I'm not sure if he is signed or what?

 

Oh yeah I forgot about him, I dont know much about him, but I'm not sure he belongs on a big stage.

^ Maybe even Tucker too, I'm not sure if he is signed or what?

 

I believe Tucker signed but I'm not 100% on that, I'll find out.

I believe Tucker signed but I'm not 100% on that, I'll find out.

 

He couldn't have, the signing period isn't until mid April

He couldn't have, the signing period isn't until mid April

 

:thumb:

I'd say that he's gone.

I believe Tucker signed but I'm not 100% on that, I'll find out.

 

^ Maybe even Tucker too, I'm not sure if he is signed or what?

 

According to Rivals, he is only verbally committed to UK, he has not yet signed.

Is it possible to revoke scholarships from players sitting on the end of the bench, that have no shot of seeing any time. And is it possible Calipari revokes the offer extended to GJ Villarino, who is much less touted than recruits Calipari could potentially bring?

 

That would be a PR nightmare...

He couldn't have, the signing period isn't until mid April

 

Ahh yes! Duh how did I forget about that. I would say it doesn't look good for him right now.

Guys I want all the talent we can get but talking about just shoving guys to the side is not what this is supposed to be all about.

That would be a PR nightmare...

 

I agree.

This happens plenty at this level of basketball. Calipari will keep a few and a few will be ushered out the back door. As for players like Euton and Zollo, I'd be feeling pretty nervous about right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.