Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruits

Featured Replies

This happens plenty at this level of basketball. Calipari will keep a few and a few will be ushered out the back door. As for players like Euton and Zollo, I'd be feeling pretty nervous about right now.

 

I agree. Some dead weight may be headed out the door.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. Some dead weight may be headed out the door.

 

This is pretty typical at the DI level - especially when a coaching change is involved.

This happens plenty at this level of basketball. Calipari will keep a few and a few will be ushered out the back door. As for players like Euton and Zollo, I'd be feeling pretty nervous about right now.

 

I'm sure Calipari, if he does become head coach, will re-evaluate the players that UK has commitments from and then make decisions based from there.

This is pretty typical at the DI level - especially when a coaching change is involved.

 

I know it is but still sounds bad imo. I still belive some of it will work itself out. I think there are about 3-5 players on this team that are going to leave for some reason or another.

He can't get rid of Villarino. He could possibly get out of the Tucker commitment. After that I guess its all up in the air. All this is assuming we get Calipari. Nothing is official yet.

None will follow him

 

None what will follow him?

None will follow him

 

I disagree. Those kids didn't sign on to Memphis for the city....The only way I think that could happen is if Coach Cal doesn't allow them to come, kind of like Billy G. and D. Jordan.

None will follow him

 

I think the number (if any) who will follow Calipari to Lexington will have everything to do with who Memphis hires. You could see them all come or none come or something in between.

Yet everyone thought BCG would bring TA/M recruits with him. And zero came. The lineup threads with players that aren't even here are laughable.

"I'll see you in Lexington."

 

-DeMarcus Cousins

Those players were already signed with A&M it's a little different IMO.

Yet everyone thought BCG would bring TA/M recruits with him. And zero came. The lineup threads with players that aren't even here are laughable.

 

You're smart enough to realize the situations are completely different.

Those players were already signed with A&M it's a little different IMO.

 

:thumb:

 

If Cal is the next coach, and I believe he is, I'll be shocked if Cousins and Wall both aren't in UK uniforms next season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.