Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Coach Gillespie go now?

Featured Replies

Texas Tech,Georgia, Arizona all have openings. Are there any more? And what would be the so called "good fit" for him?

NC State has been the most common destination associated with him.

  • Author
NC State has been the most common destination associated with him.

 

Who was their Coach last year? Didn't know they had an opening

Who was their Coach last year? Didn't know they had an opening

 

Sidney Lowe, but I have not heard that he has left.

I would think Texas Tech would be the best place, some have said to take the year off but Billy's mother Wimpy says you always must be working! BCG had a checking account at like 7 years old I think so he learned at a young age the value of work!

Minnesota. Just kidding.

 

I think the best fit for BCG is somewhere like a UAB (just like Mike Davis), somewhere on that level.

Arizona! So Cal will just head North East!!:thumb:

 

But on a serious note, I wish BCG the best of luck wherever he may go.

The best fit would be FCI Big Spring in Texas.

I'm figuring home to Texas....

UGA, I think he can win some SEC championships there. Oh yeah I'm not joking.

Edited by KYHOOP
none

UGA, I think he can win some SEC championships there. Oh yeah I'm not joking.

 

He definately made Georgia look good this season.

If the things that were state that he actually did to the players in the KSR blog, Gillespie should not be allowed to coach anywhere ever again. That's just my opinion though.

I think any university considering hiring him will take a very long look into his actions at Kentucky, both on the court and off the court. But, I'm sure he'll end up somewhere.

If the things that were state that he actually did to the players in the KSR blog, Gillespie should not be allowed to coach anywhere ever again. That's just my opinion though.

 

 

Link?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.