Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Coach Gillespie go now?

Featured Replies

  • Author
If the things that were state that he actually did to the players in the KSR blog, Gillespie should not be allowed to coach anywhere ever again. That's just my opinion though.

 

What is the KSR blog? have never heard about any of this

What is the KSR blog? have never heard about any of this

 

Why not give Google a shot?

Speaking of shots, I'll bet he's knee deep in them as we speak.

Speaking of shots, I'll bet he's knee deep in them as we speak.

 

Haha. Good stuff right there. :lol:

Is Lafayette still open?

I hope he does pick up a good job and does well. I do believe hes a good coach, but simply was in a bad situation for his personality and his approach.

I would like to see him coach somewhere. Maybe Arizona if they offer or NC State if it is open. Tech would be nice if Knight is gone.

I hope he does pick up a good job and does well. I do believe hes a good coach, but simply was in a bad situation for his personality and his approach.

 

I don't really know how anyone can support Gillispie after some of the truth has came out.

I don't really know how anyone can support Gillispie after some of the truth has came out.

 

I don't really know a lot of the "truths" you are talking about. I just know that I think hes a good basketball coach that was in a bad situation for him. I am looking forward now myself and not worried about the past.

I don't really know a lot of the "truths" you are talking about. I just know that I think hes a good basketball coach that was in a bad situation for him. I am looking forward now myself and not worried about the past.

 

You should do some research on what was really going on behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting stuff.

He definately made Georgia look good this season.

 

:cry: :cry: :cry:

 

Painful memories.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.