Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Billy G is NOT fired.....

Featured Replies

Who all has staked their rep on him being fired? We have lists for everything else....let's start this one.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My rep is probably shot. But that's fine with me. I have told different things I had got them. I said he would have another meeting, and then everything started falling into place for him to be gone.

 

I had abandoned that thought because everything had happened. And it turns out that they will have a meeting and maybe my first person was right. I don't know.

 

I honestly don't know.

I think he'll be coaching at Kentucky next season.

Then he sure better be ready to change.

I'm think he'll be fired.

 

I think he'll be coaching at Kentucky next season.

 

:thumb:

 

Are you covering all bases Wireman!! :ylsuper::thumb:

Welcome to Lexington home of the circus!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

Welcome to Lexington home of the circus!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

:idunno: Hater ?

  • Author

In all seriousness, Alan Cutler was even just on ESPN saying he was already fired, if he is not, AC's is shot. (If it wasn't already) I'm not a Cutler fan.

 

I think he'd fit in the circus well, he's a clown.

In all seriousness, Alan Cutler was even just on ESPN saying he was already fired, if he is not, AC's is shot. (If it wasn't already) I'm not a Cutler fan.

 

I think he'd fit in the circus well, he's a clown.

 

Where was that at? SportsCenter or what?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.