Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Billy G is NOT fired.....

Featured Replies

I think he'll be coaching at Kentucky next season.

 

I have been saying that all along. I may be wrong but all the rumors that you hear only 1% are usually true. Same goes in HS ranks when you hear about jobs and hirings and firings.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is fluid. You hear so many different things, and when I try to put ten opinions or information into one piece of information, things get sketchy.

 

Nothing is certain. Things are changing, honestly. Some people are not so sure on if they want or don't want the job, and you can guess who these people are.

 

I'm not telling this stuff to impress anyone with information or whatever, but I am just letting you know what I hear and when I hear it. Maybe the way I worded it was a little bit deceiving, but you must know that the situation is changing and fluid and nothing is certain until it happens.

The only thing certain right now seems to be that this program is in shambles.

Cutler, while I am not a huge fan, was saying on his radio show about a week ago that he did not think he was going to be back. Then something happened late last week to make him change his mind. It goes with all the info that has been told on here about last Friday. Andy Katz said on his page on ESPN that nothing has been decided yet on BCG but something would be done before the weekend. The only source that I know or have said he was gone. I don't know how good it is and I don't want anyone to think that I know anything because I don't just know a couple of people that know some people, but they are not in the Lexington market so could be second hand. The circus is a good way to put it.

Cutler, while I am not a huge fan, was saying on his radio show about a week ago that he did not think he was going to be back. Then something happened late last week to make him change his mind. It goes with all the info that has been told on here about last Friday. Andy Katz said on his page on ESPN that nothing has been decided yet on BCG but something would be done before the weekend. The only source that I know or have said he was gone. I don't know how good it is and I don't want anyone to think that I know anything because I don't just know a couple of people that know some people, but they are not in the Lexington market so could be second hand. The circus is a good way to put it.

 

At least you are honest

At least you are honest

 

I think most are just info does change. Hard to know for sure what is going on.

I have had mixed emotions for the past week or so, but I'm now officially in the "I want Billy back camp".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.