Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Billy G is NOT fired.....

Featured Replies

:idunno: Hater ?

:laugh:

I'm not hating, I'm loving it!!! :lol::lol:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Where was that at? SportsCenter or what?

Radio.

Radio.

 

Cool. I don't know Cutler well enough to know how good his info is.

:laugh:

I'm not hating, I'm loving it!!! :lol::lol:

 

You might be hating it in a short time if you keep doing that. Karma will bite you in the butt.

I staked my rep on it.

 

Did you hear it, as well?

  • Author
Cool. I don't know Cutler well enough to know how good his info is.

I don't know how good his info is, I just don't like him.

Alan Cutler has been in the business a LONG time. He has been in the Lexington market for a long time too, he usually knows his stuff, and if I'm not mistaken he was the first in he Lexington market to mention it on the news.

 

Now I have to agree, he is quite annoying.

He was on ESPN radio about 6 o'clock and before he started talking the announcer ( whose name escapes me at this time) said Gottlieb would be on shortly discussing Billy G after Cutler and he took a couple of jabs at him, so they must be friends. He threw a name in the mix I haven't heard yet in Rick Barnes. I just wish this was over with.

Like I said I hope he gets 1 more year.
And your happy with the way things are because they won't change.

How is the fanbase going to react if they don't hire a new coach? This has been a PR nightmare, no matter how you look at it.

AC sounded pretty confident that Billy G was coming in, and that he knew who the replacement was. Time will tell. I think he is gone, and it will be Billy D.

He's safe. (I hope)

Not sure about fired or not, but he will not be Coaching basketball at UK next season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.