Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Creighton Updates

Featured Replies

Is anyone else impressed by that unknown player off the bench?

 

I think his name is Liggins(sp):idunno:

 

Who? Is he a walk-on?

  • Replies 217
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No...I would rather have Galloway on the floor...Liggins shouldn't even be on this team...Just my opinion...:thumb:

 

I have no problem with Galloway but Liggins still has a ton of potential.

This team have not got any better from the start of season,thats what I call bad coaching.

 

I remember watching them earlier in the year and thinking they could really go somewhere........just didn't know this was the place they were going.

  • Author

After Liggins backmouthed the coach in practice a few days ago, he should be in street clothes.

5 missed shots next to the basket, a 10 foot air ball, no blocking out, the usual turnovers....:taz::isurrender:

Who? Is he a walk-on?

 

No he is the guy that tells the coach He's not going in the game...:puke:

Who? Is he a walk-on?

 

I think he is on scholarship but wouldn't a good coach play scholarship players?:idunno::sssh:

Saved by ESPN technical difficulties.

Saved by ESPN technical difficulties.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :popcorn:

Good thing for the radio...:thumb:

 

Guess it's better than actually seeing it.

Does anybody else get the feeling that the Creighton fans will storm the court if they win this game? :lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.