Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Creighton Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Hah. Thats appropriate:lol:

 

He's done alot worse than that.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do our players look so awkward compared to everyone else's players?

Harrellson=waste of a Scholarship:madman:
After the Missouri-St. Louis exhibition, he was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

 

It constantly amazes me how some elements of the Kentucky fan base turn on their own so quickly and fiercely.

Does anybody else get the feeling that the Creighton fans will storm the court if they win this game? :lol::lol:

 

Storm the court? They'll wreck Omaha

  • Author

50% 3-point shooter and we leave him wide open...

 

Par for the course.

No he is the guy that tells the coach He's not going in the game...:puke:

 

Oh I remember, then the coach played him most of the next game......lots of things don't add up. For the record I'm not a big Liggins fan, but I don't know the whole situation either.

 

I've not given up on his potential, hopefully he will be a good player for UK.

He's done alot worse than that.

 

I was refering to the dead air on the telecast

  • Author
I was refering to the dead air on the telecast

 

Oh ok, I thought you were talking about Liggins :thumb:

Does anybody else get the feeling that the Creighton fans will storm the court if they win this game? :lol::lol:

 

They will sell the gym floor off in pieces to raise money to buy a new one...they are going crazy there:lol:

After the Missouri-St. Louis exhibition, he was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

 

It constantly amazes me how some elements of the Kentucky fan base turn on their own so quickly and fiercely.

 

I'm sorry but if you are anywhere around seven foot you should make almost if not every put-back from about two feet away.

After the Missouri-St. Louis exhibition, he was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

 

It constantly amazes me how some elements of the Kentucky fan base turn on their own so quickly and fiercely.

 

I think Josh would be doing ten times better if he didn't have captain Headgames for a coach...:thumb:

Hope Patterson is ready for a strong 2nd half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.