Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Creighton Updates

Featured Replies

Kentucky 12

Creighton 11

 

Cats are getting the calls tonight...

  • Replies 217
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Creighton 15

Kentucky 12

 

UK has had every opportunity be up 8-10 already...

 

 

There's the customary Stevenson walk. At least it's early.

  • Author

Meeks just went for the dunk of the year, but missed.

I just don't understand how a team at this level can give up so many second shot points...:irked:

Harrellson=waste of a Scholarship:madman:

 

IMO Gilliespie has killed Harrellson...Josh was automatic from top of the key at one time...Now he doesn't shoot...

  • Author
I just don't understand how a team at this level can give up so many second shot points...:irked:

 

That's the problem - they never did get to that level...

That's the problem - they never did get to that level...

 

Heck a high school team boxes out better than these guys...

Is anyone else impressed by that unknown player off the bench?

 

I think his name is Liggins(sp):idunno:

This team have not got any better from the start of season,thats what I call bad coaching.

Is anyone else impressed by that unknown player off the bench?

 

I think his name is Liggins(sp):idunno:

 

No...I would rather have Galloway on the floor...Liggins shouldn't even be on this team...Just my opinion...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.