Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Creighton Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 217
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he was playing a line and 3.

 

I think it was a 1-1-1-1-1 Zone Defense...:D

  • Author

Where's Meeks?

  • Author

Creighton's getting ready to bring the posse in.

Creighton's getting ready to bring the posse in.

 

:isurrender::scared::isurrender:

  • Author

I have to give Gillispie credit. He has definately made sure that Meeks doesn't get drafted.

  • Author

Terrible jump ball call? I don't even konw what to say.

  • Author

Our All American has attempted 4 shots. Pathetic.

  • Author
UK down by 1 at the 12 minute TO.

 

Actually, that's pretty decent considering Meeks and Patterson have done nothing.

  • Author
Meeks and Miller have to get into the game if UK wants to win.

 

I'm not even sure they want to win. This is pathetic...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.