Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Creighton Updates

Featured Replies

Well well, we put Miller back in at 3:26... What a joke.

 

Its just so dang hard to figure out this coach!!!!

  • Replies 217
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
No but you said if i'm a true fan, then we are losing. I disagree, I think we will not lose, therefore I don't pass the "Wireman True Fan Test"

 

Get off the Wireman True Fan stuff.

 

Are you seriously happy with how things have gone this season? My point is pretty simplistic - if one is a true fan, there's no way he/she can be happy with the the way things are with the program. This game is no exception. There's no good gameplan and the substitution patterns are sketchy at best.

  • Author
Patterson gets 1000.

 

Did he just score his 1000th point?

Get off the Wireman True Fan stuff.

 

Are you seriously happy with how things have gone this season? My point is pretty simplistic - if one is a true fan, there's no way he/she can be happy with the the way things are with the program. This game is no exception. There's no good gameplan and the substitution patterns are sketchy at best.

 

And to tell you the truth there isnt one truly knowledgeable UK basketball fan that can honestly disagree.

  • Author
And to tell you the truth there isnt one truly knowledgeable UK basketball fan that can honestly disagree.

 

I agree.

Never said I was happy with the way season has gone. I think we win this game, thats all im saying. Wireman says no matter what we are going to lose, I disagree. Sorry if im not a true fan for thinking we are going to win.

  • Author
Never said I was happy with the way season has gone. I think we win this game, thats all im saying. Wireman says no matter what we are going to lose, I disagree. Sorry if im not a true fan for thinking we are going to win.

 

Sounds good :thumb:

 

62-60 Creighton

 

1:25 mark

There's your Miller time guys. Missed the shot, committed the foul.

  • Author

63-62 Creighton

 

1:00 remaining

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.