Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Creighton Updates

Featured Replies

That's the shot Patterson needs to figure out how to hit consistently if he wants to really play in the NBA.

 

He was automatic with that shot last season...

  • Replies 217
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Looks like we are winning to me.

 

You consider this winning?

He was automatic with that shot last season...

I can't remember last year too well, but he sure hasn't this year.

You consider this winning?

 

The score indicates that we are ahead, yes I call that winning.

Looks like we are winning to me.

 

Looks like your trying to jinx the cats...Thanks...:sssh:

The score indicates that we are ahead, yes I call that winning.

 

You better knock on wood before the inbounds.:thumb:

I can't remember last year too well, but he sure hasn't this year.

 

I agree...

You better knock on wood before the inbounds.:thumb:

No, why would I do that. What does me typing something on a random message board have to do with whats going on in Nebraska?

  • Author
The score indicates that we are ahead, yes I call that winning.

 

The clock indicates that the game hasn't been decided yet, so I'd hold that thought if I were you.

 

It's hardly winning when Kentucky goes on the road to play a mid-major in the NIT and leads by 1-point at the 5:55 mark.

No, why would I do that. What does me typing something on a random message board have to do with whats going on in Nebraska?

 

Kharma?

  • Author

:thumb:

 

There you go.

The clock indicates that the game hasn't been decided yet, so I'd hold that thought if I were you.

 

It's hardly winning when Kentucky goes on the road to play a mid-major in the NIT and leads by 1-point at the 5:55 mark.

 

Its not called losing either genius.

I see the three point defense has not improved. I can't imagine the "I'll look at you while you shoot" defense doesn't work.

Karma?

You telling me that there is not a Creighton fan saying they are going to win this game right now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.