Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Creighton Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Its not called losing either genius.

 

If you're a true Kentucky fan, this is big-time losing.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looked like a three, you couldn't REALLY tell, but I bet they make it a three.

  • Author

I love when the announcers are like "oh yeah, certainly a 3! There's space there."

If you're a true Kentucky fan, this is big-time losing.

Alright, so since I believe that we are going to beat Creighton, I am not a true fan. That is some profound thought process you have Wireman.

So does overturning the call on the court really work like the NFL? That without conclusive evidence they can't overturn? The announcers always say that, but I've seen many overturns that I would not call "conclusive."

  • Author
Alright, so since I believe that we are going to beat Creighton, I am not a true fan. That is some profound thought process you have Wireman.

 

Did I say anything about you saying we're going to beat Creghton?

  • Author

Stevenson was clearly fouled, but at this point in the game, its usually starts to snowball. The refs get rolling with the crowd and it really becomes an uphill battle for the visiting team.

Stevenson was clearly fouled, but at this point in the game, its usually starts to snowball. The refs get rolling with the crowd and it really becomes an uphill battle for the visiting team.

 

:thumb:

Did I say anything about you saying we're going to beat Creghton?

 

No but you said if i'm a true fan, then we are losing. I disagree, I think we will not lose, therefore I don't pass the "Wireman True Fan Test"

When's the last time we won a really important game that came down to the last few possessions? I hate to say it but this is looking all too familiar.

  • Author

Well well, we put Miller back in at 3:26... What a joke.

No but you said if i'm a true fan, then we are losing. I disagree, I think we will not lose, therefore I don't pass the "Wireman True Fan Test"

 

Did you know that the cats are playing right now?:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.